A Yoga sequence inspired by WATER
by The Everyday Enlightenment Project
THE WATER PRACTISE
- Observe the edges of your breathing pattern and let the top of the inhale and exhale smooth into each other. There are not definite lines.
- Transitions should follow the breath with a grace and smooth quality that appears as dance.
- Water will move with air, the slower the breath the slower your vinyasa should be and the more calming the practise. Increase the power behind the breath and the flow will be more like a fast flowing river, with power and force. Be mindful of your capacity.
- Approach the practise with a cool and smooth attitude. Moon salutations cool the body down and calm a heated mind.
- Set the scene for your practise with the qualities of cool, flowing, soft, fluid and heavy.
Our collaboration is a multidimensional, multimedia exploration. We focus on cultivating warmheartedness and commonality through unearthing everyday abundance. We want to activate positive social events that uplift and connect people.We hold up the giving paradigm. We are part of an ongoing contemporary dialogue throwing light to basic human goodness.